Your Partners In Real Estate Development
As a developer, it is often helpful to form relationships with real estate lawyers and other professionals whose services you regularly rely on. At Douglas A. Booth, we are proud of the working partnerships we have established with developers, and we believe we can help you, too.
The benefits of working with an experienced real estate attorney are numerous. Our firm is ready to help you through the legal components of most real estate development matters, including:
- Land use and zoning
- Buying, selling and leasing land/properties
- Development contracts (drafting, reviewing and negotiating)
- Commercial real estate construction
- Residential real estate construction
- Title insurance and title curative work
- Boundary line disputes
- Financing sales and purchases
- Insurance issues
- Creation of subdivisions
- Creation of condominium complexes
- Formation of property owners’ associations and condominium associations
- Securing permits
Texas offers more development opportunities than many other states due to its enormous size and business-friendly laws and regulations. But even in this environment, successful developers still need to rely on experienced attorneys. Here in Austin, ours is the firm to call.
Contact An Austin Real Estate Development Lawyer Today
Douglas A. Booth, serves clients in Austin and surrounding areas. To learn how our firm can help your development practice thrive, call us at 512-600-1202, or send us an email.