Douglas A. Booth has been board-certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in residential real estate law since 2000, and in commercial real estate law since 2005. Since then, Mr. Booth has represented buyers, sellers, lenders, landlords, tenants, property owners’ associations and condo associations in transactions involving acquisition, construction, leasing, sale and development of residential and commercial real estate, including creation of holding companies, homeowners association, condominium associations, residential subdivisions and condominium regimes.
Through close relationships with numerous title companies, surveyors, real estate brokers and property managers in Austin, Mr. Booth has the expertise, experience and relationships to get your deal negotiated, under contract, and closed quickly and efficiently while minimizing risk.
Areas Of Practice
Our firm offers services and representation in nearly all aspects of residential and commercial real estate, including:
- Acquisitions, sales and other transactions related to residential real estate
- Acquisitions, sales, leasing and other transactions related to commercial real estate
- Real estate development
- Real estate construction
- Real estate lending and financing
- Mechanic’s and materialmen’s liens
- Title and survey review
- Survey review
- Title curative work
- Transactional document preparation
- Representing property owners in eminent domain cases
- Dispute resolution
Buying Or Selling Austin Property?
Use this email form or call 512-600-1202 to find out how Douglas A. Booth can assist you with all your real estate needs.