Business Entity Formation
Douglas A. Booth has helped clients form and operate countless business entities. With a deep understanding of the Texas Business Organizations Code and related business law, and 24 years of practice experience, Mr. Booth is prepared to help you select the appropriate entity for your business, whether it be a corporation, limited liability company, or limited partnership; negotiate and draft an operating agreement; and help structure funding through equity, debt, or a combination of both.
Areas Of Practice
- Formation and operation of limited liability companies (LLCs)
- Formation and operation of limited partnerships
- Formation and operation of corporations
- Conversion of entities from one form to another
- Transfers of equity interests, such as stock, membership interests and partnership interests
- Acquisitions and sales of closely held entities or businesses
- Review of franchise agreements
- Preparation and review of employment agreements
- Preparation and review of confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Purchase and sale agreements
Call Douglas A. Booth at 512-600-1202 or use our email form to discuss your business entity formation needs.